1. In the drop-down list, choose preset report settings.
2. Delete selected settings.
3. Click this to edit selected settings.
To save typical settings for future reports, you can save settings after entering data in the wizard. After the first time you use reports, the list will contain the only "Custom..." settings.
Choose "Custom..." to re-enter all settings.
1. Choose source data:
2. Data from all projects
3. Data from selected projects only
4. Data from selected tasks only
5. Data from selected periods only
1. Time interval selection. The report will contain data from this period only.
2. Interval start.
Check the option on and set the time. Otherwise the application installation time will be set.
3. Click this to insert current time, or click the down arrow to select from several options.
4. Interval end.
Check the option on and set the time.
5. Click this to insert current time, or click the down arrow to select from several options.
1. If this option is on, all periods in the report will be marked as paid.
2. If this option is on, unpaid period will be excluded from the report.
1. Full path to a template.
Choose a report template from the drop-down list. The list contains all templates from the default template folder. You can also store your templates in any other place.
2. Use explorer to choose a template.
3. Click this to edit selected template.
4. Template settings.
5. Refresh template. Click this if you have edited the template.
1. Include only general statistics
2. Include statistics and projects
3. Include statistics, projects and tasks
4. Full-detail report including periods
5. Use data from tasks marked as Track only (normally not included into reports)
6. If this option is on, all hidden tasks will be ignored
7. If this option is on, projects and tasks with zero length are not included to the report. This option is also handy to build reports for specific time intervals. In this case a report will include only projects and tasks you were working on during the interval.
1. Full path and filename of the destination report file
2. Use explorer to choose destination path and filename
3. If this option is on, the report will be saved in unicode format
4. If this option is on, the report will be displayed for viewing automatically after creation
5. Check this option on to save wizard settings, e. g. report detail level, time interval, template, etc
6. New settings name
Click Finish to create the report.
Time Tracker - Download - Buy now